Senior Spotlight - Daniel Hanson
1. What are your plans after high school (college, workforce, future profession)?
I’m planning on going to college and getting my bachelor's degree in teaching.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
Getting closer to my peers.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
My mom. She inspires everyone around her and she is always there for me.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Don’t slack off your freshman year; it will come back to bite you in the end.