Senior Spotlight - Cassidy Huenefeld
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
After high school, I want to try and go to college. If I can't, I am going to go to the workforce.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My biggest change would probably be my appearance. I used to wear skirts and dresses but now I'm into more sweatshirts and country type stuff.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
The class that probably challenged me the most would be geometry. I was never good at it and it stressed me out so much my sophomore year.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
The person I look up to the most would probably be my sister. She is so independent and respectful.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss my teachers the most because they watched me grow up and helped me become who I am today.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Some advice I would give some incoming freshmen is just do your work and don't worry about a relationship. Focus on what you want to do and worry about a relationship later.