Senior Spotlight - Montana Pierson
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
After high school, I plan on moving to Solon, Iowa and going to college either in Iowa City or Cedar Rapids for business and photography or art. Then, I plan on opening my own photography studio.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
What I wanted to do after high school changed. I had so many ideas of what I wanted to become. I went from wanting to have a cupcake shop and tattoo shop to a 50s themed diner, an interior design studio, and then to a photography studio.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
Art has challenged me the most because I sucked really bad at art in the beginning, and now I’m starting to get better as the years go on; it’s something I really love to do.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I don’t really look up to anyone. I just do my own thing and if I make a mistake, that’s fine because everyone makes a mistake. I believe in myself and that I’ll be someone one day.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss all the memories and the person I have become here.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Your future is going to change from freshmen year to senior graduation. You might not have the same best friend you have now. You might not have the same dream job you have in mind right now. Everything is going to change in four years, but it’s going to turn out just fine.