Senior Spotlight - Abbey Brooks
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
I plan on attending a college. I want to teach Ag Education.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The people I hang out with.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
Pre- Calc. It was definitely complicated.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my sister, Jessi, because she is hardworking, sophisticated, and never gives up.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss all the wonderful teachers who have helped me through the years.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Don't give up.