Senior Spotlight - Audrey Hohenstein
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
I want to go to college to study psychology or vet medicine.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The biggest change is how I view the world around me.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
My math classes challenged me. Math doesn't come very easily to me.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to anyone taller than 5'4.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
Lowkey I'm gonna miss the people I see every day. They make for great memories.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Don't slack off and do the best you can. Each year gets a little harder and falling behind is easier than you realize.