Senior Spotlight - Hannah Schnierla
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
I would like to attend Highland Community College for two years and then transfer to a university. I have a few options for my future professions which are a Film Editor/Film Industry or an Event Planner.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The biggest change from my freshman year to my senior year is my confidence level. Looking back on my confidence level from freshman year, it is way better this year than it was back then.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
The class that challenged me the most was Geometry with Mr. Hanley. I was always confused with combining letters and numbers.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my mom the most because she is always putting on a happy face even in the bad times. She is one of the most kind, loving, and optimistic people I know. I could never ever ask for a better woman to be my mother.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss the little moments at school that were very meaningful to me, knowing that I overcame obstacles that I thought I couldn't achieve, and I will miss relationships that I built with some teachers who were pretty important to me.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Be yourself, don't be afraid to experience new things, and have fun while you can because your senior year will be here before you know it!