Senior Spotlight - Travis Wilson
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
I plan to join a union.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My confidence has boosted.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
Math class was hard. I am not good at math.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my brother; he is successful.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss the cool teachers.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Always do your homework so you don’t fall behind.