Senior Spotlight - Braden Politsch
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
I plan on attending Highland Community College to get my associates degree, and then I plan to transfer to a four year university majoring in Physical Education. After earning my degree, I plan on working as a P.E. teacher and coach.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I haven't changed much from my freshmen year to my senior year, but if I had to pick something it would be that I have a better sense of humor.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
The class that challenged me the most was Geometry because it was a difficult class for me.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
The person I look up to the most is my mom. She has always been there to help my family and me, no matter what she had going on at the time. She lives her life to the fullest, and I want to live my life like her.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
The thing I will miss the most about FHS is how close our school and community are. I will also miss sports with my friends and preparing for every game.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
The advice I would give to incoming freshmen is summed up in a quote by Andy Bernard from The Office:
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you've actually left them." I would tell freshmen to work hard, but also enjoy everything high school has to offer.