Senior Spotlight - Emma Stevens
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
After high school, I am planning on going to college to get an education for my future career.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I have come out of my shell and have become much more mature and independent.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
I would say my history classes challenged me the most because that is my weakest subject.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my Whiteside teacher, Mrs. Neubauer, because she is such a kind soul and is always looking to help others whenever she can.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss seeing my friends and favorite teachers every day and how much easier it is going to be compared to college.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Be as outgoing as you can and don't be afraid to try new things.