Senior Spotlight - Caleb King
1. What are your plans after high school (college, workforce, future profession)?
After high school, I will stay at my current workplace and likely go to Highland.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The biggest change is how I look at the world now. I used to think that I could just waltz my way through life and just be important like all the rich people are. I learned that you actually have to work for it.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
Everything math related I just couldn't understand. I don't know how I did it but I did.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to nobody. I want to forge my own path that is different from everybody else's.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss how straight forward my life was here. How everything was just laid out for me.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Don't slack off. You will regret it.