Senior Spotlight - Kaitlyn Harson
Website Navigation As Staff Page Only
Set as Default Template Help
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
After I graduate high school, I want to attend Highland for 2 years and then go to UW-Madison to further my study in Early Childhood Education to teach art to grade school kids.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The biggest change between freshman year to senior year is Covid-19. That has taken a major part of my high school years.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
Chemistry, because I just really struggled in all my science classes.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
Mrs. Neubauer from WACC, Mrs. Russell-Brown, Mr. Getz, and Mr Janicke because a combination of those 4 are how I want to be when I become a teacher.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
The staff and how much they care for their students.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Make the best of these next 4 years. They go by really fast.