Senior Spotlight - Abbi Derrer
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
I plan on going to college to get my Bachelor’s of Science (BSN) in Nursing to become a trauma nurse. I’m undecided as to where I want to go.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The biggest change for me was trying to balance work, sports, and school.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
The class that challenged me the most was Geo/Trig freshman year. This is because it stretched my mind and was a lot of work.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I can’t choose between the many incredible women and men in my life. My mom, Grandma Judy, Grandma Betsy, my Great Grandma Winters, and
Aunt April have all contributed to the person I am today by embodying what love is. Then there’s my Grandpa Mike, who is my number one supporter, teacher, and listener in life.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
The thing I will miss most is the feeling of the unknown. I don't know where life will take me, so I think I will miss having the world be my oyster. Also, I will miss the community, school spirit, sporting events, school events, and so much more.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Have grit and you will succeed.