Senior Spotlight - Ethan Cain
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
I want to go to college and become a math teacher.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My body is a lot different.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
Hanley scared me to do better in math.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I don’t really look up to anyone.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I’ll miss my schedule. I’m so used to during school time, waking up at the same time, going to the same place, and seeing similar people. It will be weird to do different things.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Don’t give up. Times will get hard and you’ll want to quit, but you can always get through whatever issue you’re facing at the time.