Senior Spotlight - Taylor Greenfield
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
After high school, I plan to attend college and major in accounting. I also hope to play softball at the collegiate level.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The biggest change for me between my freshman and senior year was all the new rules and restrictions due to Covid-19. Besides that fact, I think I became more laid back with homework and less stressed for tests over the years.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
Geometry was my most challenging class. Let’s just say shapes and trig functions are most definitely not my thing. I did what I could to get by and I came out of it with a B.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my mom. She is my number one fan in everything I do. She is my best friend and my biggest supporter. She gives great advice and always knows what’s best for me. I strive to be just like her.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss the sports and sporting events. I thought it was always so cool to go to a football or basketball game or be playing a volleyball game and just see everyone from the community who wanted to come to watch and support the team.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
My advice would be to not fear Mr. Hanley. He may be hard on you and expects a lot out of you, but he honestly is the best teacher I have ever had.