Senior Spotlight - Ethan Greenfield
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
I plan to attend a 4-year university and major in civil engineering.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
How much more I cherish the things we get to do in school and sports.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
College Prep Writing is the most challenging as I've always had to work hard to do well in English, and writing is not something I'm very good at.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my parents, they are my role models and have always been there for me throughout my life.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss the connection I had with my friends and all of my teachers.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
You'll never realize how much you miss something until it's gone, so enjoy every second of high school.