Senior Spotlight - Malia Lower
1. What are your plans after high school?
I plan to go to college to pursue something in either radiology or sonography.
2. What was the biggest change for you between freshman and senior year?
I became more involved in the health field and really found my interests.
3. What class challenges you the most and why?
Chemistry was challenging because you have to really study to pass, and that’s not how I do well. I do better if I don’t study.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
Either my grandparents or my mom because they are all such hardworking and loving people.
5. What will you miss about Forreston High School?
I will miss the sense of stability.
6. What advice would you give to an incoming freshman?
Your freshman year counts. Don’t blow it off.