Senior Spotlight - Alivia Chamberlin
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
After high school, I plan on going to Highland to get my gen eds out of the way. After I finish, I would like to stay at Highland and do nursing. After I get my nursing degree, I would like to go to a University down in South Carolina to finish all my nursing classes and become a pediatric oncologist.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The biggest change for me between my freshman and senior year is my perspective on life. I used to worry about other people before myself, and I would always worry about what people thought of me. Now, I just live my life how I want and make sure I'm good where I'm at in my life.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
The class that has challenged me the most is any math class. I have always struggled with math, but I feel like that class got easier.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
The person I look up to the most is my older sister, Paige. She always has the best advice, and is always someone that I can go to for anything. Her outlook on life is so pure. She is always so encouraging, and always supports me in everything I do.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
One thing I will miss the most about Forreston is the social part of school. I will definitely miss seeing my friends every day.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
My advice to incoming freshmen is stay true to who you are. Don't get sucked into the worldly things. If you don't want to do something, don't let people pressure you into doing it. Know who you are and don't change to please people.