Senior Spotlight - Taylor Robertson
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
I'm not sure, I hope to get a job.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I get along with more people now.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
I think Animal and Plant Science were my hardest classes, there was a lot of information.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my dad because he is a good person to look up to.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss the teachers the most.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
I would tell freshmen to listen to the teachers and behave in the classes they are in.