Senior Spotlight - Ashley Skoglund
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
I plan to go to a four year university to major in Dietetics/Nutrition
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The biggest change for me was making the dance team sophomore year. It changed me by making me more social and getting me out of my comfort zone.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
The class that has challenged me the most was probably Chemistry because we went fast and had to do a lot of stuff on our own time.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my mom the most because she is an independent person who can face any challenge if she puts her mind to it.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
The thing that I will miss most about Forreston High School is my art class, because my happy place was when I was there for class.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Some advice that I would give to incoming freshmen is that you shouldn't care about the drama in High School, because you still have your whole life ahead of you and it won't matter in the future.