Senior Spotlight - Cayden Shelton
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
I plan to join the Air Force.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I've gotten a girlfriend.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
Algebra 2; I could get a lot of stuff right while we were learning it, but once we were done with that topic, I forgot everything.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
My Uncle; he's living the life that I eventually want to have.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Join track. Even if you aren't a very good runner, you'll still help the team and most importantly, you'll have so much fun.