Senior Spotlight - Caylee White
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
I plan to go to a community college and see where that takes me.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The biggest change for me was my grades, my maturity, and my self esteem.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
Math. Every year, my math classes give me the most trouble.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I don't have a specific person I look up to.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
The people I have met.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
I would say, mind your own business. Get involved (in sports and other activities) and figure out what you like. Have fun, but work hard while doing so.