Senior Spotlight - Max Rogin
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
I plan to get out of Illinois and find a stable job.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My entire personality and mindset.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
Every math class.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
My grandfather because he had a great job all his life and now he's sitting fat and happy.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
Playing in the band on Friday nights for football games.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Pretend you care long enough to pass the class.