Senior Spotlight - Curtis Akins
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
I would like to be either a diesel tech, mechanic, or do body work.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I stopped getting into so much trouble and decided to focus on things that I found were more important.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
Math; I just don't understand it.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I don't really look up to anyone.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss sports.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Don't be dumb and make stupid decisions; it's not worth it.