Senior Spotlight - Paityn Broshous
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
I plan to go to Highland. Then I would like to attend a university to study something along the lines of athletic training or pediatrics.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I have emotionally matured. My hair is also longer. It was so short then....horrible mistake.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
I have always struggled understanding math or why I will ever need that information, but I have never had bad grades because of it.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I can't say that I look up to just one person. So many people have impacted my life.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will honestly miss all of it. The sports games, the pep rallies, literally everything. Especially because my classmates and I never got to experience the "normal stuff" or a fun senior year like we were supposed to.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Do not take the years you have now for granted and don't let anyone dictate your feelings or happiness other than yourself.