Senior Spotlight - Ignatius Miller
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
I plan to join the military after high school. I would like to join the Marine Corps.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I think school got easier for me the older I got.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
My math classes challenged me the most because I'm not good at math.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to Mrs. Politsch because she's dealt with me since 7th grade.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss hanging out with my friends.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Do all of your homework and be strong.