Senior Spotlight - Austin Burlingame
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
After high school, I will try to find a job, and I hope to also go to college at some time.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I haven't really changed much since my freshman year.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
My most challenging classes were any class with Mr. Getz because it was hard to focus and there was a lot of writing.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to grandpa because he had a hard time in life and that shows me that life can change if you work hard at what you do if you get yourself motivated.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss not being able to play football.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Try your best, be your best, and be yourself.