Senior Spotlight - Ryan Kuntzelman
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
My plans after high school are to go to Highland for 2 years of mechanics and then go to University of Northern Ohio for high performance mechanics.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The focus I put into school went from hardly any to most of my time.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
Physics because there were a lot of formulas and equations to remember.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
My grandpa because he went through all of his mechanic classes faster than anyone else.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
Mr. Janicke giving garbage to every student and teacher at some point.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Don’t worry too much about the homework or tests in Mr. Hanley’s class.