Senior Spotlight - Isabella Maniscalco
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
I plan on studying Cosmetology at Educators of Beauty or at Highland Community College.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My biggest change between freshman and senior year was that I talked and participated more in class.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
Geometry was one of the hardest classes for me because I'm not that good at math.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my brother because he always encourages me to do my best and gives me advice on things if I need it.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss the football games, homecoming week, and seeing my friends every day.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Pay attention in class and participate as much as you can.