Senior Spotlight - Molly Salins
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
I want to go to a four year university to study psychology.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I became more independent, and I don't mind being alone now.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
I struggled the most with Spanish because my brain just could not comprehend it.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I don't have a specific person that I look up to because I have had so many important people come into my life.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
There isn't one specific thing that I'm going to miss more than any other.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
YOLO - You Only Live Once