Senior Spotlight - Joel Ludwig
1. What are your plans after high school (college, work force, future profession)?
I plan to attend UW Platteville. As of now, I am planning to go for Environmental Horticulture.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
Covid was the biggest change.
3. Which class challenged you the most and why?
Any math class challenged me. Math is not my best subject.
4. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to Mr. Janicke the most. Since freshman year, I have looked up to Janicke.
5. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss being surrounded by my friends all day.
6. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
You need to actually try in classes. Prepare for your future and don’t wait to make a choice.