Senior Spotlight - Layla Cuthrell
1. What are your plans after high school?
I want to become a speech pathologist (speech therapist).
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I found out what I wanted to do for my career. When I was a freshman, I had no idea what I wanted to do.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my mom and sister because they push me and help me do my best.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss my friends and all of the after school activities.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Try everything!!! You can always stop if you don’t like it.