Senior Spotlight - Kylynn Anderson
1. What are your plans after high school?
My plans after high school are to become an early childhood teacher.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I started to love myself more than ever.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my Aunt Angie because she didn't come from much growing up; she had three jobs and paid her way through college and now she’s a paralegal who lives in Washington D.C.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss my friends or the football games.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Enjoy it because it flies.