Senior Spotlight - Ryan Morris
1. What are your plans after high school?
I plan on joining the Army.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
A lot of things have changed, but more than anything I would have to say my knees. They’re barely functioning at this point.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I would have to say Mr. Getz. He’s been one of the most inspiring figures from my freshman year, and even now. He always has an uplifting tone that brings everyone around him up.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I’ll miss the day to day experience, whether it be talking to my favorite teachers, or talking to my friends. I’ll miss interacting with everyone on a daily basis.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
I would tell them to worry about GPA. It matters. It’s really hard to get it back up if it drops. Not only that, respect your teachers. Regardless of what you think, most of them do care about your education and are willing to help you, so use that to your advantage.