Senior Spotlight - Breanna Kloster
1. What are your plans after high school?
My plans after high school are to attend Highland Community College.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The biggest change between my freshman and senior year was having to adapt to the huge amount of change that came with the pandemic.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my parents because they have always been there for me no matter what.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss the bonds that I have made with my teachers over the years and all the excitement that came with Homecoming week.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Start off on the right foot and get your things done because it will impact you in the end if you don’t.