Senior Spotlight - Hadley Sanders
1. What are your plans after high school?
I plan to work hard every day and move out of Illinois.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I've definitely matured, and I just don’t care anymore about what people have to say.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my sister Cora; she's the smartest and strongest person I know and pretty much a mother to me.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss seeing a few teachers who always helped me throughout school.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Just work hard and enjoy high school; it goes by fast.