Senior Spotlight - Naya Haller
1. What are your plans after high school?
I am planning on majoring in Secondary Education with a minor in Psychology. I would either be starting at Highland and transferring to Illinois State University or going straight to ISU.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
Freshman year, I was squirrely and annoying. I was clueless and ignorant with no idea what I wanted to do with my life. Senior year, I’ve got a handle and I am more confident in myself and my environment.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
My grandma because she is the single most hardworking person I know. I strive to be just as hardworking as she was and is.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I hate change and Forreston has always been my normal. The teachers know me, probably a lot more than I know, and leaving them will be probably one of the hardest things for me.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
It is so cliche, but try to stay present every single day. It’s so easy to jump ahead and think about the future but if you do that, time will go 100x faster. You blink and you’ll be a senior. Everyone says that, but it is so true.