Senior Spotlight - Dylan Greenfield
1. What are your plans after high school?
I plan on attending Highland Community College going into Ag Business.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The amount of respect between teachers and students by the time we are seniors is a huge change for the better.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my dad the most because he's taught me a lot about life and how to be a respectful person.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss talking to and making connections with friends every day.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Have fun while it lasts.