Senior Spotlight - Michael Netherland
1. What are your plans after high school?
My main plan after high school is to find a good college related to computer networking. I'll likely go to Morrison Tech, as it's one of the most reputable small colleges in the area.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My biggest change between freshman and senior year is I'm more optimistic now than I was three or four years ago. When I started high school, I wasn't very optimistic about my future. Now, I think I'll actually be successful in my life.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
The person I look up to most is my brother. He's always been there for me, and is honestly one of the most human people I know. He's kind, empathetic, and successful. He has a family now, and is an all-around great person.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I'll miss the small school feeling of Forreston High School the most. Everybody knows everybody else, and it feels like the teachers actually care.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
I know what it's like to start high school. Just stick with it. It's only four years of your life, and you'll come out of it a better person.