Senior Spotlight - Holly Plock
1. What are your plans after high school?
My plans after high school are to attend Crave Beauty Academy in Kansas.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I have definitely matured a lot and have learned what’s really important in life.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my sister the most because she moved away at a young age and got married. She’s shown me that it doesn’t matter how old you are, you can accomplish anything if you really want it.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I’m going to miss the Taco Bell runs with Mr. Mennie from WACC.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
I would tell them that they have to earn what they get and not just expect to get things handed to them.