Senior Spotlight - Joslyn Brashaw
1. What are your plans after high school?
I want to go into the workforce and primarily focus on private plans driven by passion.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My perspective; a positive mind always leads to a positive outcome.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
My friends. They have shown me compassion, love, and persistence all throughout the years which has impacted my ambition of becoming the best version of myself every day.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss having the dreaded daily routine--the halls where you hear all the different groups gossiping about whatever, the teachers/staff who really only pushed us to do our best, and my peers who I basically could call family - we really grew up together.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Don’t feed distractions, but make these 4 years memorable and fun. Listen to your heart with no doubt; it will always drive you forward. Always live in the present moment, you’ll find much peace there.