Senior Spotlight - Jacob Fiorello
1. What are your plans after high school?
My plans after high school are to attend UW Whitewater.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My biggest change is that I have learned to respect people and treat people the way I would want to be treated.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my father because he impresses me every day. He is a very caring and successful father and I strive to be like him one day.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss the relationship I have with the teachers and students.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
I would tell them that your GPA is very important, and you should try your first year.