Senior Spotlight - Ethan Scaman
1. What are your plans after high school?
I'm going to school at a mechanical school called Wyo Tech.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I was a foolish freshman, but now I'm smarter and have a better head on my shoulders.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
Zick; he shows how to be an understanding and different leader. He shows respect and worry for kids, so I look up to him for being able to help others even if they aren't the best to him.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss football--running up and down the field, tackling people, and just being able to go all out as a team and show the other schools what we are made of.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Don't try to act dumb for other kids; they aren't always who they seem. Worry about making yourself happy and having a good head on your shoulders. Find good people and friends who want what's best for you that will help you better yourself not bring you down. There are a lot of people in the world who don't want what's best for you and will always have something negative to say. Those are the people you want to stay away from cause they only bring bad things to your life and can ruin it if you let them.