Senior Spotlight - Carter Daws
1. What are your plans after high school?
I plan to go to college for Ag or a trade school for welding.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I’m more involved.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my parents because they are hard working and do a lot for me.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss seeing my friends every day and playing sports.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Just try your hardest and you’ll be fine.