Senior Spotlight - Autumn McGlynn
1. What are your plans after high school?
My plan after high school is to go to college for something in the medical field.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The biggest change, for me, would probably have to be my social skills and being confident in myself.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my Grandma because she has a big heart for the people she loves, and she never fails to tell a good story.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss seeing my friends on the daily, along with all of the sports events/games that you get to go to.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Have fun, and cherish the time you have while you can.