Senior Spotlight - Mya Taylor
1. What are your plans after high school?
After high school, I plan to either attend a 2 year community college then a university or a 4 year university right away. I plan on majoring in criminal justice and having a minor in psychology. As for a specific career, it hasn’t been decided quite yet.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
From my freshman year to the beginning of my senior year, I have grown to be more confident and more honest with myself and others.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
The person I look up to the most is my mom because she has had to sacrifice so much for me, is always a role model for me, and is always supportive in everything I do.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I’ll miss being able to play volleyball with my teammates, going to watch other sporting events, and having classes with all of my friends.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Don’t stress too much about the things that won’t matter after you graduate. Focus on the things that make you happy and don’t waste your education.