Senior Spotlight - Marisa Vogt
1. What are your plans after high school?
I plan to attend a university to study physical therapy with a focus in athletics.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
I have become more open minded to life and grown out of my shell. I have become more independent.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my mom; she’s always been my number one fan through it all. She is a bighearted woman who gives the best advice.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss the environment...knowing there’s someone always having your back if you ever need it. I will miss the small school atmosphere and being able to come together as a family.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Don’t be afraid to be the person you want to be. Go past others' views and judgement and just be you.