Senior Spotlight - Logan Dyson
1. What are your plans after high school?
My plans after high school are to either go to trade school for welding or go straight into the workforce.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and
I think my biggest change is how much I've matured and learned from sports.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my dad the most because he has taught me almost everything I know and always works very hard for what he wants.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss the fun and crazy sporting events.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
I would tell them to work super hard and get good grades because your GPA reflects your freshman year.