Senior Spotlight - Dylan Lewis
1. What are your plans after high school?
After high school, I would like to take classes at Highland and then transfer to a four year college.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
From freshman year to senior year, my biggest change has been the fact that I no longer care what anyone says or thinks.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
The person I look up to the most is my future self because my future self better be the best version of me.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
The things I will miss most about Forreston are a few people and the FFA.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
My advice to all incoming freshmen is don’t let anyone push you around no matter who they are.