Senior Spotlight - Hailey Deen
1. What are your plans after high school?
I plan to get a job working at Casey's.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My grades are better now than they were when I was a freshman, and my attitude is better, too.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
I look up to my dad the most because he helps me get through school and helps me be a better person.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss my teachers pushing me to get better each and every day.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshman next year?
I would tell them to be mature, to not mess around, and to pay attention in class.