Senior Spotlight - Tommy Appel
1. What are your plans after high school?
My plans after high school are to become a lineman.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The biggest change is masks.
3. What person do you look up to the most and why?
My mom, for always working hard and always making sure she was there for me, always. She never left, even when I begged her to, if it was a horrible game.
4. What will you miss most about Forreston High School?
I will miss baseball, long bus riders, and working with my team.
5. What advice would you give incoming freshmen?
Don't think about what other people think. You only live once. Go hard always and take risks others aren't willing to take.